LAST UPDATED JUNE 19, 2019
SCOPE OF POLICY
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that store your preferences. They are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Most user’s browsers are set up to accept cookies but they may modify their settings to delete or disable. If cookies are disabled, some functionality of the website may be lost. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– Applications: We collect generic information through applications, including mobile applications or widgets.
– Surveys: From time to time, we may conduct surveys or solicit your feedback. These surveys are used to gather information to improve our site and provide a more meaningful experience for our users. We may also use the information to alert you to offers and product in which you have expressed interest.
HŌMTOWN Yoga reserves the right to communicate with you from time to time about important administrative, police, legal, credit card and billing matters. If you are an account holder, you will automatically receive the following e-mails unless you choose to not receive them by going to the “Account Login” page or by following the instructions at the bottom of each e-mail message on how to unsubscribe: (1) to contact you for feedback and surveys; or (2) to send you relevant company or service-related information
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION GATHERED FROM USERS
If you elect to open a user account on our Site, you will be required to provide us with certain personal information, including your name, email address, billing address, phone number, payment information (including credit card or debit card numbers and expirations date), and date of birth (this required information is subject to change from time to time). We refer to this information as “Order Information.” Please take the proper care and precautions to protect your personal information by knowing who you share information with, store and dispose of our personal information securely and maintain appropriate security on your computer and other electronic devices.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your Order information provides a way for us to fulfill your order for your goods and/or services, to respond to your inquiries about your order and to notify you about the services you order. Your Device information helps us continually improve the content and design of our site, answer to client demand and track site usage. Additionally, we use your personal Information to: Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We will not transfer or sell any personal identifiable information you provide to us to any parties outside of our company except as described below:
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Your personal information may be disclosed to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint promotion or joint venture, transfer or disposition of our business assets or stock. Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. OTHER MATTERS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits visitors to web sites who are residents of California to request information regarding the web site owner’s disclosure of their personal
information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. It is our policy not to disclose your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
5921 Center Dr, Los Angeles, CA, 90045, United States